Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boxer Dog Free To Good Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickynorris

Boxer Dog Free To Good Home Empty
PostSubject: Boxer Dog Free To Good Home   Boxer Dog Free To Good Home EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Hello Neighbors,
A member at the golf course I work at has a 5yr old male boxer, Buster, that he is currently fostering. He already has 2 small dogs, and those dogs are not happy about Buster being in the home (although Buster gets along great with them).
He is offering Buster for free to a good home, along with his doghouse if desired. Buster is 5yrs old and weighs about 80lbs. He is all brown with some black markings. He gets along well with children and with other dogs and is house broken. He loves to snuggle and play outside or with his toys.
If you are interested, contact Gary Dawkins directly at 706-210-0395 or 706-631-0754. Gary can send pictures and provide more information. I believe he is even willing to let you bring Buster home for a trial to see if he fits in to your family.
I hope someone out there has room in their home for this sweet dog. I would take him in but already have 2 boxers and 3 big dogs in one home is too much for me!
Thanks
-Jessica Norris
Back to top Go down

Boxer Dog Free To Good Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Wanted, For Sale, For Free, Borrowing Board :: Offering- For Sale, Rent, or Borrow-
Jump to: