Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Neighbors

Go down 
+3
rjlowery139
BentonFamily
Mickynorris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickynorris

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello Neighbors   Hello Neighbors EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 am

Hello from the Norris family. We moved to Walnut Grove (and North Augusta) in December 2008 from Lexington, SC. We love this neighborhood and the Augusta/N. Augusta area. We are newlyweds, in our 20's, and we have two boxers. We love to golf, especially with other couples. Looking forward to meeting some more neighbors through this forum.
Back to top Go down
chris29b

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: hello   Hello Neighbors EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:26 am

hello everyone. i am new to neighborhood. moved in just before christmas. Am single male, 39, love to golf, cook out, hang out. looking forward to meeting everyone in the area
Back to top Go down
BentonFamily

BentonFamily

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Neighbors EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello from the Benton Family. My husband and I purchased our home in 2002 and we love our neighbors and I am pleased to finally have a site like this. My brother in law had one for his neighborhood in Atlanta and I thought it was the neatest thing.
Back to top Go down
rjlowery139

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello Neighbors EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 am

Rob & I (Jan) moved here in 2007 from Milwaukee, WI. Rob grew up in GA and I grew up in TX. We love this neighborhood and really enjoy the friendly neighbors. My parents live on St. Julian and we play cards a couple times a week. If anyone is interested in joining us, please let us know. Our daughter and her husband and 2 young children also live in Walnut Grove.
We think this site is awesome and a great way to get to know the neighbors and a way to post communications.
Back to top Go down
ChristiD

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello...   Hello Neighbors EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 am

We moved into this neighborhood about a year ago...LOVE IT HERE!!! I currently work at the SRP on Walnut Lane and my husband, Mike works for T-mobile. We have 2 sons...ages 21 months and 3 and a half. We are always looking for playmates and playdates, if anyone is interested. My parents and grandparents also live in this neighborhood. GREAT idea for this site!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
JudiCyclist

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Neighbors EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

I moved in summer 2008 without thinking abou the fact that there will be few other singles in the neighborhood. Other than work I bike, run, swim, compete, hike and generally go outside and play. It's a cute neighborhood but since we have small yards, we really need a dog park.
Back to top Go down
Tessa

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbors   Hello Neighbors EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:13 am

Hello sunny

My daughter (3) and I moved into our house in November and we really enjoy this neighborhood. I am currently a student at MCG; I would love to be able to list a bunch of hobbies but school takes up most of my time right now. We do spend some time at the playground and I LOVE to cook. We attend Grace UMC. I am starting to enjoy yardwork (didn't think I would) but really have no idea what I am doing. geek
Back to top Go down
Sumlyf

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Hello Neighbors   Hello Neighbors EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:03 am

My wife and I (Laura and DJ) moved to Walnut Grove in Aug. 1993.We were literally the very first house built here. We are easy to identify right now because we have our backyard in a total wreck. No worries, we should have her re-sodded in a few weeks. We have 2 children, Jacob 11 and Hannah 7. I am originally from Indiana and Laura is from Hepzibah Ga. For the past 18 yrs. I have worked at Aiken Regional Medical Center and my wife teaches 4K at Midland Valley Christian Academy. We have really enjoyed this neighborhood over the years. It has just come alive this past few years with the younger kids getting older and moving around. The park,walkway,golf carts and scooters have helped too. Hope all enjoy this neighborhood as we have...let's keep it safe and clean!!
Back to top Go down
tamy_343

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: new to the area   Hello Neighbors EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

hi. I am from the Atlanta area, single, and new to the area. The neighborhood was recommended to me by co-workers and they were right. It is a great place to live. Would love to hear from anyone who knows of good places to eat and fun things to do around town. Very much love the outdoors. Hope to meet some of you soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Glad to see you all on here   Hello Neighbors EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Neighbors,
It's nice to "meet" you all on here. I hope this forum can continue to grow so that we can become more connected as neighbors and friends in this beautiful neighborhood we all call home.
Have a great summer!
Back to top Go down
https://walnutgrove.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello Neighbors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbors   Hello Neighbors Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Neighbors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Meet Your Neighbors :: The Neighbors...-
Jump to: