Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sheils

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JulieSheil

The Sheils Empty
PostSubject: The Sheils   The Sheils EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello!
My husband and I moved in about two years ago, but we just learned about this forum - great idea!
I'm 37, and my husband Mike is 42. We have no kids, but three dogs (a Brittany, a Sheltie, and a Dachshund).
I'm a foreign language librarian and Mike works at Ft. Gordon. We love it here, especially after moving out of Oldetown, Augusta. He's from Omaha, NE, I'm from Arlington, VA, originally.
We're both foreign language buffs, and are always on the lookout for foreign language learning opportunities. If you know of any, let us know!

We're at 125 Millwood Lane, or 803-244-9280

So far, I know of the Alliance Francaise in Aiken, the Borders French group in Augusta (meets every Thursday@7pm), Hebrew courses taught in Evans, and a Persian family in North Augusta who can tutor.
If interested in any of the opportunities listed above, please let me know and I can provide more info.

Oh, and I also really love to play chess, if anyone knows where there's a club in town, or knows where players meet, please, please call me. Online chess is boring. Thanks!
-Julie Sheil

Back to top Go down

The Sheils
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Meet Your Neighbors :: The Neighbors...-
Jump to: