Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

French tutor available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JulieSheil

French tutor available Empty
PostSubject: French tutor available   French tutor available EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Bonjour!
I am in the process of getting my teaching certificate in French. If you would like to practice conversational French (or would like your kids to practice), I would love to get together. I speak with native fluency.

Julie Sheil
125 Millwood Lane

803-244-9280
Back to top Go down
AJordan

PostSubject: tutoring   French tutor available EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 am

How young do you feel comfortable working with/what is your rate? I have an 11 month old that I would like to start socializing with French. She stays at home with our nanny so we have a very flexible schedule.

I am also looking for good board books in French if you have any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
JulieS

PostSubject: French tutor available   French tutor available EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 am

Salut AJordan!
Babies are wonderful! I admire your foresight - language is best taught early. It's a shame most people are in high school before they're exposed to another language. Sad
Please, give me a call and let me know what you're thinking: perhaps a babysitter who will read/talk to the baby solely in French? I would be happy to; I am free on weekends.

I also know a young woman who is a French/Nursing major at ASU who is interested in babysitting and who speaks very good French. Her name is Suzanne Schumann and her number is: 706-267-8565.
If you're looking for a babysitter who will interact solely with your baby in French, she'd be good to know, too. She also teaches high school French to home schooled children in the Evans area, so I'm sure she's got references. I met her through ASU French faculty, because she had won a national award for her French when she was younger. She's actually coming by my place this Sunday evening to make crepes. You are more than welcome to come by and meet us both if you like, and to let me know more details about your expectations.

Feel free to give me a call: 803-244-9280.
Merci,
-Julie

PS> Do you have any older children? I just found out Aiken is offering art classes this summer to elementary school aged children and classes are conducted entirely in French.
Back to top Go down
AJordan

PostSubject: Re: French tutor available   French tutor available EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:55 am

Julie,

I tried to call your number. I hope that I dialed the right number. We would like to come over briefly Sunday to meet you guys. What would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French tutor available   French tutor available Empty

Back to top Go down

French tutor available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Neighborhood Services Wanted/Provided :: Tutoring-
Jump to: