Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

firecrackers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catcros

firecrackers Empty
PostSubject: firecrackers   firecrackers EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm

I was wondering if it is possible for there to be a rule banning firecrackers in Walnut Grove. I am often alone at night and sometimes I feel as though I am in a war zone with missles whizzing over the house and loud explosions. I am often awakened at night. My pets are frightened. This happens often, not just on holidays. It is coming from a house across the street from us and teenagers are involved. They pull harmless pranks, but also put things in our yard that do not belong to us. The firecracker trash is also an issue at times. I would like to see a rule banning firecrackers and perhaps if someone wants to shoot them, they could go to a parking lot or field outside of the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Mickynorris

firecrackers Empty
PostSubject: Can we contact HOA?   firecrackers EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I agree that this is a nuisance! I have the same problem that it scares our pets and us at times. It is also annoying to have to pick up firework trash that is not mine. This probably happens once a month or more that trash is in my yard from firecrackers.
Does anyone know who is in charge of the Homeowner's Association or how to contact them? Maybe they could at least issue a notice that it is a nuisance to other neighbors and to be more considerate. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
tkane

firecrackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: firecrackers   firecrackers EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I think people should be allowed to shoot off fireworks on appropriate days such as 4th of July and New Year's Eve; however, it does get a bit annoying when fireworks are randomly shot off at 11pm on any given week-night.
Back to top Go down
JulieSheil

firecrackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: firecrackers   firecrackers EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 pm

I agree with the last post: there's a time and place for everything. Fourth of July, New Year's: okay. An average Tuesday night: no-go!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

firecrackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: firecrackers   firecrackers Empty

Back to top Go down

firecrackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Town Square :: Town Square-
Jump to: