Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spreading the Word About this Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Spreading the Word About this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the Word About this Forum   Spreading the Word About this Forum EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Welcome neighbors! I'm glad to see that we are 11 registered users strong! Slowly but surely we are beginning to see some activity on this forum. It will take time for word of mouth to spread.
In the meantime I am asking for ideas on how best to advertise this forum. Signs in the neighborhood? Flyers in mailboxes? I'd love some input into methods you think will best help get this going. If you have an idea, post it on here or, better yet, feel free to take action. This is a neighborhood "project," per say, and as homeowners in this neighborhood feel free to take ownership of this forum and advertise on your own.
As registered users, I would encourage you to tell your friends and neighbors about this forum. Also, be active "posters". The more activity a newcomer sees on this site, the more likely they are to find something that sparks their interest and the more likely they are to join.
I am glad to see each of you on here, and I look forward to the further growth of this forum!
-Jessica
Back to top Go down
https://walnutgrove.forumotion.com
Sumlyf

PostSubject: Getting the word out   Spreading the Word About this Forum EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:13 am

I think posting something on the mailboxes is a goog idea. My family would love to help with distribution. I could help defer the cost abit if needed. Thank for your interests and efforts putting this site together....sumlyf
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Flyers on boxes   Spreading the Word About this Forum EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks for your interest. Maybe we can get together on this soon. You can call me at 8044056318 and we can get together to design some flyers for distribution.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://walnutgrove.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word About this Forum   Spreading the Word About this Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word About this Forum
Page 1 of 1