Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC

Communicate with your neighbors in Walnut Grove, Andrews Branch, and Butlers Mill in North Augusta, SC.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for someone to let dogs out during day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickynorris

Looking for someone to let dogs out during day Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to let dogs out during day   Looking for someone to let dogs out during day EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Hey neighbors,
My husband and I have two very firendly boxers (Brick and Joanna). You may have seen them walking around the neighborhood trails with us. We are looking for someone to occassionally help us out with the dogs on weekdays where we are both away for 10+ hours. This would not be every day. We have a fenced in yard, so helping out is easy. All we would need is for someone to come over and let them into the yard for 10 mins or so and let them back in. The only reason they dont stay outside is bc they are escape artists!
Other times we may need a dog sitter for when we are out of town, but that is not very often.
Please call me at 804 405 6318 if you are interested in helping out. You can also just come by to meet the dogs to see if you think you would be comfortable with them...but everyone loves them. We can negotiate a price for your help.
Thanks,
Jessica
Back to top Go down
thecornercrew

PostSubject: I am available during the day   Looking for someone to let dogs out during day EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:54 am

My name is Clayton Radar and I live at 298 Mill Stone Lane.

I am very comfortable with animals, I also have 2 dogs.

Please contact me at 803-279-4174 if you are still in need of help.

Thanks Clay
Back to top Go down
Mickynorris

PostSubject: Thanks   Looking for someone to let dogs out during day EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Clay,
Thanks for the response to our post. I'll be in touch with you to see if we can work something out for days we may need help. Looking forward to meeting you.
-Jess and Mitch
Back to top Go down
JulieSheil

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to let dogs out during day   Looking for someone to let dogs out during day EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi Jessica,
My name is Julie Sheil (37) and my husband (42) and I live at 125 Millwood Lane. We have 3 dogs (a Brittany, a Sheltie, and a Dachshund) - we also have a cat Smile
I work from home and would be happy to help out. I know how difficult it is to find someone to help with petsitting sometimes. And I know too what it's like to have to work 10+ hours away from home!! Sad

Feel free to call me: 803-244-9280 if you still need someone, regularly, or just from time to time.
Or feel free to stop by - again, I work from home and am a homebody (no kids, I just like shuffling around the house and I'm a librarian so I read a lot Smile

Julie Sheil
803-244-9280

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to let dogs out during day   Looking for someone to let dogs out during day Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to let dogs out during day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walnut Grove, North Augusta, SC :: Neighborhood Services Wanted/Provided :: Pet Sitting, Dog Walking-
Jump to: